3 and 7 Summit Avenue
Nestled in Mill Valley’s bucolic backcountry, yet within walking distance to village shops and restaurants, the charming cottages on Summit Avenue are equal parts secluded and convenient. The pair of country cottages evoke the same vintage flair of vacation bungalows that once housed weekend ferry riders.
Positioned on a sunny parcel, the unique property houses a larger, main cottage with separate bedroom, and a smaller, secondary cottage that doubles as an artist’s studio, pied-à-terre, or supplemental investment income. Perfect for recent singles or couples in the pre or post-kid phase, both studio-like cottages are furnished with a kitchen, bathroom, and gas fireplace. Pitched gables beautifully blend with custom light fixtures, while French doors lead outside to a patio garden with drought-resistant landscaping. Offering two open floorplans with great indoor-outdoor flow, the cozy bungalows provide the perfect backdrop for outdoor entertaining, dotted in oak and olive trees. Reimagined in fresh fixtures and up-to-date amenities, the duo of dwellings preserves old world flair while merging modern materials. Combining a highly-coveted location with quaint country living, this Mill Valley gem is not to be missed.
- Charming Mill Valley gem within walking distance to the village shops and restaurants
- Two beautiful country cottages, both with kitchen and bath
- Close to fantastic biking and hiking trails on Mt. Tam.
- Larger main cottage, plus smaller cottage that doubles as a studio or pied-à-terre
- Perfect for singles or couples pre or post-kids
- Pitched gabled roof, custom light fixtures, beautiful wood paneling
- Modern appliances and Italian Bertazzoni range
- Open floorplan with great indoor-outdoor flow
- Generous windows with abundant natural light
- Dutch and French doors lead to an outdoor patio area
- Warm, sunny location. The perfect backdrop for outdoor entertaining
- Dotted in lush landscaping, including olive, oak, and palm trees